Every year CEEC showcases the world’s best energy-efficient minerals processing and optimised comminution solutions by awarding the CEEC Medal. It’s that time of the year again and we encourage you to submit an application or nominate someone else for their excellent work.
Through the CEEC Medal we acknowledge the author or authors of the most outstanding published paper, article or case study that profiles improvements in energy-efficient comminution practice. Medals are awarded in two categories:
- Technical Research
Key evaluation criteria
- The potential improvement in comminution energy efficiency and the financial benefits resulting from that improvement.
- The ability of the concepts outlined in the paper, article or case study to be readily adapted to an operating plant or into the design of new circuits.
- The robustness of the data analysis and conclusions drawn.
- The extent to which the paper, article or case study communicates its ideas clearly and effectively.
Submissions must be of a standard suitable for technical review, and must have been written and/or presented within the past 18 months.
- CEEC Medal application form – provides information about author/s and the submitted work (download here)
- A copy of the published paper, article or case study
- An abstract of the published work (maximum one page).
Further information is available here.
CEEC keeps you at the cutting edge of comminution and minerals processing advances.