CEEC has extended applications for the 2019 CEEC Medal until Monday 25 April 2019. Submit your application now!
CEEC CEO Alison Keogh said the evaluation committee wanted to ensure that the latest leading papers were able to be considered for this prestigious award.
“We are proud to share the very best advances from across the globe. To ensure no-one misses out , I encourage you to email me your suggested published paper or improvement story now. We can help complete the application form later,” she said.
“We already have some high quality applications and the committee is meeting next week to commence the evaluation process.”
The CEEC Medal celebrates the most outstanding published paper, article or case study that demonstrates more energy-efficient comminution through improved practices or innovative technologies. Medals can be awarded to authors in two categories:
- Technical research
Key evaluation criteria
- The potential improvement in comminution energy efficiency and the financial benefits resulting from that improvement.
- The ability of the concepts outlined in the paper, article or case study to be readily adapted to an operating plant or into the design of new circuits.
- The robustness of the data analysis and conclusions drawn.
- The extent to which the paper, article or case study communicates its ideas clearly and effectively.
- Submissions must be of a standard suitable for technical review, and must have been written and/or presented within the past 18 months
- CEEC Medal application form – provides information about author/s and the submitted work (download here)
- A copy of the published paper, article or case study
- An abstract of the published work (maximum one page).
Further information is available here.