CEEC Patron and Gekko Systems Chairman and MD, Elizabeth Lewis-Gray, and CEEC Director and Goldcorp VP Global Innovation, Process and Metallurgy, Simon Hille, will deliver keynote addresses at WorldGold 2019.
They will join other keynotes Ian Glacken, Optiro; Professor JJ Eksteen, WA School of Mines; Dr Steve Morrell, SMC Testing; Daniel van der Spuy, Process IQ, Bill Beament, Northern Star; and Dr Vanessa Guthrie, MCA for this highly regarded event.
The theme for WorldGold 2019 is unlocking sustained value from gold deposits.
WorldGold 2019 will immediately follow the 2019 MetPlant Conference this year. Presentations will be delivered on:
- Gold mine optimisation (mining, processing and exploration)
- Sensors, monitoring and control
- Innovative mining practices/development
- Pre-oxidation of refractory ores
- Gold ore characterisation approaches for a new era of processing and mineralogy and characterisation
- Digital transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Geology on orogenic gold deposits
- Process flowsheet optimisation
- New developments in comminution
- Pre-concentration and coarse particle gangue rejection
- Life-of-mine (mine closure, community engagement etc)
- Water in the modern gold mine; Enhancing quality, managing chemistry and targeting less intensive usage options.
- 11-12 September 2019
- Crown Perth, Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood
- More information here.
- Conference agenda here.
- Register here.
Caption: (left) CEEC Patron and Gekko Systems Chairman and MD, Elizabeth Lewis-Gray, (right) CEEC Director and Goldcorp VP Global Innovation, Process and Metallurgy, Simon Hille.