Around half the world’s mining companies are implementing digital technologies within five years, such as automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and real-time analytics to maximise value from new approaches and big data.
Want to keep up to speed with the digital transformation and how to optimise your mining operations using this technology? Join CEEC Advocate Nick Wilshaw and head over to Helsinki for the third annual Mines and Technology Europe conference from 29 to 31 May.
Mining companies will be investing close to $50 billion in big data and the internet of things (IOT) to maximise yield recoveries and improve operational efficiencies. At Mines and Technology, you can source solutions to future-proof your business and drive improvements in your operational performance.
- See what those at the forefront of this transformation are doing
- Learn about real experiences with digital transformation and pick up practical tips
- 35+ mining companies looking to invest in various digital applications to boost mine performance and bottom line
- 20+ exhibitors showcasing the latest high-tech solutions tailor-made to boost mine productivity
- 9 critical areas of digital transformation across 3 streams:
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Automation and robotics – 54% of mining companies plan to employ robotics and automation in the next 3-5 years
- Big data and cloud – 38% of mining companies will be investing in real-time analytics and data visualisation over the next 3-5 years
- Cyber security – only 22% of mining companies are ready for the risks involved in cloud-based service adoption
- Next-generation networks
- Intelligent systems
- Virtual simulation and artificial intelligence (AI) – 40% of mining companies will invest in virtual reality and AI during the production phase across the next 3-5 years
- Advanced process controls and mineral processing
- Energy efficiency
- Smart sustainability
- Smart ventilation.
Join CEEC Advocate Nick Wilshaw who will be presenting, along with these high profile keynote speakers
- Mikael Staffas, Boliden President
- Stephen Letwin, IAMGOLD CEO and President
- Rob Labbé, Teck Director of Information Security and Co-founder Mining and Metals ISAC
- Eilert Johansson, PIMM Project Manager
- Phil Baker, Hecla Mining Company CEO and President
- Jani Puroranta, Metso Corporation Chief Digital Officer.
- 29-31 May
- Scandic Marina Congress Center
- Helsinki, Finland
- Register here.
More information here.