CEEC delivered workshops to the Canadian industry In late September with great success. Highlights include:
• Registrations exceeded objectives
• Senior management attend workshop
• High satisfaction on all categories on feedback survey
• 1.6B T of ore now in CEEC energy curve including >50% global production of copper and >20% gold molybdenum and zinc
• New sponsorship as a result of Workshop engagement (TOMS Institute in Russia!!)
Thanks to our friends at SRK including Adrian Dance, Samantha Wink and Rocio Ramirez for hosting the morning tea and supporting CEEC to deliver an outstanding event.