CMIC is soon to hold its 5th National Mining Innovation Forum on 6 June, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
Registration has now opened to the Forum which attracts industry experts and provides a networking opportunity to discuss of innovation in mining.
The Agenda is now available for this one-day event, with speakers on topics such as:
- 50% Energy and Water Reduction in Mineral Processing
- Innovation in mining operations
- Canadian Hackathon “Hack Mining” first results
- The Footprints Project
- Discovery under cover
- Innovation learnings from outside of mining industry, including:
- Technology and social innovation
- Other industry approaches to innovation
- Collaboration, technology platforms and roadmaps in aerospace
Confirmed speaker line up includes CMIC, Deloitte, Dassault Systemes, Torex, Footprints Board, Barrick, Agnico Eagle, and more.
A panel discussion on the topic of “Innovating to Zero”, and networking reception will wrap up the event.
Registration is now open for this event. The cost is $350 + HST for members and $400 + HST for non-members, including networking lunch and evening reception. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.