Australia’s largest mining conference – International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) plus METS Monday collaborative events – are set to hit Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 30 Oct – 2 Nov. Register before 1 Sep to save up to $1700.
With a theme of ‘Creating value through collaboration’, IMARC 2017 presents sessions on: the state of the global minerals market | creating value through collaboration | social and environmental responsibility in mining | global mining region business forums | technology and innovation | finance and investment | excellence in mining | technology optimisation | mining infrastructure | future energy.
Detailed program available here.
IMARC states its conference benefits will help you:
- Network with 3000+ delegates from 60+ countries
- Interact with 150+ companies
- Connect – Australia’s largest mining investment forum connecting miners (with money) and investors (with opportunity)
- Develop insights from global experts in technological and innovative advancements in mining
- Learn about the direction of mining policies that shape the regulatory environment.
METS Monday, a collaboration between METS Ignited and IMARC, offers an opportunity for delegates to come together to exchange ideas, showcase innovation and develop new skills and capabilities through a series of workshops and events established and run by delegates. Industry association meetings, think tanks and learning sessions could be running side-by side, bringing together all areas of the METS industry in one location.
A range of facilities are available for delegates and their organisations to host events at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on Monday, 30 October 2017.
If you have an event you’d like to host on METS Monday, contact IMARC here.