Register now for the Extraction 2018 conference in Ottawa next month.
- Network with colleagues from across the global extractive metallurgy community
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technical developments
- Pick up tips on how to tackle marketplace and business issues.
- Jeremy Mouat, University of Alberta – Notes from the Century Before (When Mining Went Global)
- Peter Warrian, University of Toronto – Mining 4.0, Metallurgy, and the Future of the Industrial Economy
- Larry Seeley, Seeley Group Ltd
- Kathryn C. Sole, consulting hydrometallurgist
- Joël Kapusta, BBA Inc
- Wolfgang Baum, Ore & Plant Mineralogy
- Michael J. Mankosa, Eriez Magnetics – CEEC sponsor
- Hydrometallurgy 2018
- Ritcey Symposium
- Advances in Sulfide Smelting
- Sulfide Flotation
- Critical Materials production
- Extractive Metallurgy Markets and Economies
- 26-29 August 2018
- Westin hotel
- Ottawa, Canada
- Register here.
- Download program here.
- More information here.
Extraction 18 is organised by the Metallurgical and Materials Society (MetSoc) of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM); the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME); and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS).