MetFest is a week-long event full of activities including plant tours, training and professional development opportunities, a Metallurgical Symposium, gala dinner and a social golf tournament.
CEEC’s full day workshop on Energy Curves, Efficient Processing and Smarter Energy Options is a must for those looking for practical ideas and strategies to boost the energy efficiency, value and productivity of your site.
To be held at the Western Australian School of Mines Graduates Hall on Thursday, 7 November, the full-day workshop will provide a forum to:
- HEAR from plant operators and mining company leaders, globally recognised researchers and METS experts on cutting edge comminution and processing
- SWAP operational case studies and practical ideas for improving energy-efficiency and productivity
- ENGAGE in panel/audience discussions and applied site improvement knowledge-sharing
- EXPLORE latest tech and site advances, and how to benchmark comminution energy efficiency and compare improvement options using CEEC’s free Energy Curves tool, and
- NETWORK with peers and experts and get tips on how to lead change at site and in industry.
The event is organised and presented by CEEC Directors and processing and energy experts, with final speakers to be announced next month. It is sponsored by the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Innovation Hub.
This workshop is an initiative of the CEEC Advanced Energy Curves Project, funded through a partnership between the Queensland Government; METS Ignited, an Australian Government Industry Growth Centre; and CEEC International Ltd.
CEEC also thanks our Kalgoorlie event sponsor, the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Mining Innovation Hub, and event collaborators: AusIMM, MetFest, the WA School of Mines.