This window to South America’s industry is a very affordable conference which will provide good insights to a region keen to share knowledge and increase innovation uptake. US$400 + VAT.
- August 17 – 5 pm to 8 pm
- August 18 and 19 August – 8:30 am to 7 pm
Keynotes will be presented by Dr David Dreisinger and Dr Fathi Habashi. Operations experts from South American operations and groups in the region and from other countries will share insights on the following topics:
- Treatment of copper concentrates with new technologies
- Recovery of gold without cyanide, using alternative reagents
- Optimization and Design of Leach Pads
- Hydrometallurgical treatments for zinc and lead concentrates
- Productivity in metallurgical plants
- Challenges and perspectives of biometallurgy
- Environmental aspects in the treatment of pollution by cyanide, mercury and heavy metal
- Emerging Technologies in ER / EW
- Real and future cases of the metallurgy of copper, gold, silver, zinc.
The conference also includes a trade show highlighting suppliers from the area.
Detailed technical program here.
Phone: (51-1) 489-3145 / (51) 987-975-959