The Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) convention and expo will be held online and in Vancouver, Canada from 1st-4th May 2022. The confirmed speakers include Laurie Reemeyer, Principal Consultant at Resourceful Paths and CEEC Advocate.
The nine technical topics are:
- Transitions: The Digital Platform;
- Environment: Reliance & Adaptability;
- The Value of People: Mining for Talent and Social Forces in Mining;
- Markets & Finance;
- Geology: Mineralizing Systems & Beyond;
- Protecting our People; and
- Impact of Processing Advances on Mining Economics.
The technical program will be presented in-person with the presenters at the Vancouver Convention Center as well as in the form of a pre-recorded video on the virtual platform.
The deadline for abstracts is 10th January 2022, and they can be submitted here. Abstracts should be a maximum of 500 words and related to one of the nine technical topics. All presenters will be asked to record their presentation three weeks prior to the conference.