Mines and Money Australia is moving to Melbourne, the birthplace of mining and mine finance in Australia. Drawing on the support of key stakeholders from across the mining and finance community, Mines and Money Australia 2013 will feature an enlarged exhibition of mining investment opportunities and a conference agenda featuring an international line-up of investors, analysts and leading mining industry personalities.
At a time when investors are moving back into the market, join 1000+ delegates to browse an exhibition of 100 mining and exploration companies and uncover exciting investment opportunities in coal, iron ore, copper, gold, silver, PGMs, nickel, tin, zinc, uranium, graphite, diamonds, potash, minor metals, rare earth elements and more.
Visit Mines and Money Australia 2013 to benefit from:
- An enlarged exhibition featuring 100+ mining investment opportunities
- A redesigned conference and exhibition space to encourage maximum networking and knowledge sharing
- Updates on the latest trends in Chinese and Indian investment into Australian mining
- Debate on the key issues impacting global mining and investment: Cost efficiency, market risk, resource nationalism and more
- Capital raising strategies and new sources of funding
- Dedicated commodities supply, demand and price forecasts from international experts
- International investor roundtables: Helping bring together miners and institutional money
Mines and Money brings together some of the most influential decision makers within mining companies and the investment community. Recognised as the best international forum for networking in London, Hong Kong, Beijing and Melbourne, the events are fixtures in the diaries of industry leaders.