MetPlant workshops are open for registration. At this conference, a new metallurgy publication will be launched, with a strong keynote, panel and speaker line-up. Register here now and don’t miss out!
Take your pick from three workshops or attend all of them!
- Workshop 1: Gold recovery without cyanide
- Workshop 2: Dewatering and dry stacking of tailings
- Workshop 3: Lithium ore processing
Check out the conference program here.
Launch of a new metallurgy publication
Attend the launch and pick up your copy of We are Metallurgists, Not Magicians. This is a collection of landmark papers by practising metallurgists and engineers, including esteemed colleagues Napier-Munn, Ehrig, McCarthy, David, Lane, Giblett, Pease, Munro, Morrell, Pitard, Dunne, Claflin, Greet.
Contents will inspire improved plant designs, operating efficiencies and profitability:
- 63 papers originally presented during Mill Ops and MetPlant conferences
- Carefully chosen for relevance to good design and operation
- Each paper revised and updated
- Some papers specifically written for this publication.
While you’re at MetPlant, take advantage of the excellent opportunities for discussion and networking.
Keynote papers delivered by Dean David (Amec Foster Wheeler), Kathy Ehrig (BHP), Peter Munro (Mineralis) and Alan Dennis (Outotec).
You’ll pick up best practice tips on plant design, plant operations, care and maintenance, and closure, and learn about the latest in metallurgical plant design and optimisation.
CEEC acknowledges the hard work of convenors David Pollard and Janine Herzig, and the team from the AusIMM led by Rachel Magill in preparing for this important conference.
We thank our in-kind sponsors, including the AusIMM, for their support.