CEEC is proud to be an industry advocate for Mineral Engineering International’s (MEI) Physical Separation ’19 conference. Formerly planned for Cape Town, South Africa, the two-day event will now be held in Falmouth, United Kingdom. The Cornish town is regarded as the historical home of physical separation and will play host to the 5thannual conference on 1-2 May, 2019.
Dr Barry Wills, MEI Senior Partner, said the change of venue was sparked by the current renaissance in Cornish mining, with the conference to be held at the National Maritime Museum in Falmouth’s picturesque Discovery Quay.
The conference will bring together researchers and operators with a common interest in:
- Gravity concentration methods
- Classification techniques
- Solid-liquid separation
- Electronic sorting
- Magnetic and electrostatic separation
- Microwave technology.
Make sure you update your diary with these details:
- Physical Separation ’19 conference
- 1-2 May, Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Further information is available here.