Join CEEC members and over 3,000 confirmed delegates at Australia’s largest mining conference. CEO Alison Keogh, Director Zeljka Pokrajcic, CEEC Director Mary Stewart and many of our valued sponsors – will be at IMARC.
Networking, gala dinner and other events here.
Detailed program available here.
Or claim your free Expo pass to network and attend complimentary sessions here.
Sessions will focus on:
The state of the global minerals market | Creating value through collaboration | Social and environmental responsibility in mining | Global mining region business forums | Technology and innovation | Finance and investment | Excellence in mining | Technology optimisation | Mining infrastructure | Future energy.
IMARC’s conference team plans to bring you:
- Network with 3000+ delegates from 60+ countries
- Interact with 150+ companies
- Connect – Australia’s largest mining investment forum connecting miners (with money) and investors (with opportunity)
- Develop insights from global experts in technological and innovative advancements in mining
- Learn about the direction of mining policies that shape the regulatory environment.