Want to know the latest in industry energy efficiency programs in Europe and beyond? Register for the Industrial Efficiency 2018 conference in Berlin, from 11 to 13 June.
Join colleagues from Europe, Taiwan, Australia and the USA for presentations across five panels:
- Panel 1: Policies and programs to drive transformation
- Panel 2: Sustainable production towards a circular economy
- Panel 3: Energy management: the nuts and bolts
- Panel 4: Technology, products and systems optimisation
- Panel 5: Business models, finance and investment in the age of digitisation.
Also register for the free pre-conference workshop on the ODYSSEE-MURE project’s toolkit, which allows energy efficiency improvements in the EU member states to be ranked, and provides in-depth data on key indicators and national policies. The toolkit is based on two complementary internet databases which are updated at least annually.
Join national policy experts and the ODYSEE-MURE team to discuss the team’s methodologies and the use of policy instruments, including:
- The German National Action Plan of Energy Efficiency (NAPE)
- Danish experiences with energy efficiency obligations
- Carbon taxes or energy efficiency obligations?
- The Irish tax incentives for the industry sector (accelerated capital allowances).
- 9am to 1pm
- Monday 10 June 2018
- Die Kalkscheune, Berlin