CEEC is very pleased that the hard work from IMPC20 committee and the work of many important industry contributors has now been published and released in the IMPC20 Congress proceedings.
Some particular themes of interest to CEEC’s network include:
- Preconcentration: case studies, including technology impact, financial cases, integrated screening and particle sorting flowsheets, and sensor-based sorting and economic drivers
- Regrinding: circuit operational efficiency, stirred mill and flotation performance improvements
- Emerging and alternative comminution: Tower mill media advances, HPCC comminution and classification advances
- Breakthrough comminution: High voltage pulse technology advances and case studies, and microwave preconditioning, novel EDS multishaft mill developments
- Flowsheet design: Comminution circuit design comparison of SAG vs HPGR accounting for ore hardness effects, Multistage impact breakage
- Water: recycling impacts in the concentrator, Electrocoagulation treatment of processing water
- Data, Modelling and Prediction: Simulation of crushing, specific energy of grinding in ball mills and vertimills, Grinding circuit data-driven analysis
- Geometallurgy: IPCC testwork advances
- Tailings: Repurposing of mining waste into valuable products
- Renewables: PV, sustainability and metals
A number of excellent abstracts are progressively becoming available from our Resource Centre
A huge thankyou to the SAIMM, IMPC Council and IMPC20 committee for their hard work, and to all in industry who have contributed despite the challenges imposed by the pandemic. We acknowledge the hard work behind the scenes from a dedicated team and network of volunteers.