CEEC will join Australia’s largest mining conference – International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) – which is set to hit Melbourne from 30 October – 2 November. Register here. Sign-up for CEEC’s interactive workshop here – Smart Mining Innovation and Efficiency, METS Monday and more.
With a theme of ‘Creating value through collaboration’, IMARC 2017 presents sessions on: the state of the global minerals market | creating value through collaboration | social and environmental responsibility in mining | global mining region business forums | technology and innovation | finance and investment | excellence in mining | technology optimisation | mining infrastructure | future energy.
With the detailed program available here, IMARC states its conference will help you:
- Network with 3000+ delegates from 60+ countries
- Interact with 150+ companies
- Connect – Australia’s largest mining investment forum connecting miners (with money) and investors (with opportunity)
- Develop insights from global experts in technological and innovative advancements in mining
- Learn about the direction of mining policies that shape the regulatory environment.
The conference will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre – and CEEC will host a full day workshop at the same venue – a first of its kind in Australia.