Mine-to-product energy and productivity improvement and innovation options
Final places only! Join senior industry leaders and thinkers for this stimulating, highly interactive workshop. Be inspired by presentations from Barrick Gold Chief Innovation Officer Michelle Ash and Energetics Chief Operating Officer Dr Mary Stewart. Hear case studies, insights and advances from industry experts. More than a dozen mining companies and 15 innovative METS providers registered already. Share ideas across commodities.
Registration and information:
Learn about your options – Presentations on energy pricing and management strategies, mineral processing innovation approaches, powerful data enabling technologies, productivity improvement approaches, and how to deliver value from energy improvement.
Inform through case studies – Experts will discuss case studies of improvement at mine sites, covering processing and comminution, mining energy management and value-adding strategies. CEEC will explain how free comminution energy curves tools work and help highlight value opportunities with practical examples.
Collaborate with experienced peers and learn about emerging advances:
- Over 40 already registered
- More than 12 mining companies participating
- Over 15 technical providers
- Panel experts from Barrick, MMG, Gekko and more
- Discuss commodity opportunities in iron ore, coal, gold, copper, and other base metals.
- Monday 30 October 2017
- 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Melbourne Convention Centre, before IMARC
Full day workshop:
- 10 improvement case studies from around the world
- Industry speakers and experts – sharing advances, equipment, design, powerful data enablers and site options
- Operational challenges – collaborate to understand how to approach complex mining issues
- Tap into free industry tools and resources
CEEC proudly acknowledges our visionary sponsors, who support CEEC’s not-for-profit work and mission. Without this support, we would not be able to hold workshops and forums to help drive energy-efficient, productive solutions in mineral processing globally.
CEEC, a global not-for-profit company, is funded wholly by valued sponsorship from the mineral industry – Anglo American, Antofagasta Minerals, Ausenco, Barrick Gold, Bechtel, CITIC-HIC, CRC ORE, Donhad, Eriez, FL Smidth, Freeport McMoran, Gekko Systems, Glencore Technology, Goldcorp, Hatch, Metso, New Gold Inc, Orica, Oz Minerals, PETRA Data Science, Sandvik, Steinert, TOMS Institute and Weir Minerals.
CEEC facilities and other in-kind support is kindly provided by AMIRA International, Austmine, IMARC, MEI, UQ Sustainable Minerals Institute and The AusIMM.
CEEC – bringing miners, METS and researchers together to drive energy efficient mineral production.