Energy Efficiency Actions in ASEAN-Japan-Tokyo
The Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency is hosting a no-cost webinar series ‘Think globally, act locally’.
Their webinar series explores how energy efficiency policies and actions are linked together at the global, national and local levels of decision-making and how potentially local actions can drive policy and market transformation at the higher levels of governance.
• Each webinar starts with global level trends and developments in the field of energy efficiency.
• This is followed by real-life examples from one country and one city on their efforts to improve energy efficiency through policies and projects implementation.
This webinar focusing on Japan will be hosted on Aug 28, 2017 at 9:00 AM CEST, with the following topics:
• Global level: Facilitating energy efficiency uptake
• Regional level: Energy efficiency trends and challenges in the ASEAN region
• National level: Success story of energy efficiency policy development in Japan
• City level: Experiences from Tokyo on energy efficiency actions at the city level