CEEC FORUM – Mining Energy Innovation Forum – Energizing Our Future
Chilean insights and global options for successful, energy efficient mineral production
CEEC will be facilitating a half-day mining energy innovation forum in the lead-up to the Procemin-Geomet conference.
Bringing Chilean mining leaders and industry experts together, this low-cost, interactive forum will celebrate Chilean insights and enhance knowledge in energy efficiency in mining and processing.
- How Chilean sites deliver value through energy and water efficiency
- Strategies to improve energy efficiency, reduce costs, increase productivity and profit
- Insights into energy and water efficient advances and emerging technologies and case studies
- How to use free comminution Energy Curves to benchmark, track and improve energy efficiency
- Options to reduce the environmental and social footprint of mining
Half day forum (US$200) – Simultaneous English/Spanish
- Wednesday 4 October 2017 – 2pm to 6pm
- Hotel Santiago by Mandarin Oriental (Hyatt), Chile – PROCEMIN-GEOMET venue
Facilitators from CEEC and University of Queensland
Mineral processing can use up to half the energy on a mine. Join us – Celebrate and share Chilean insights, stay in touch with latest global advances, tap into free Global Energy Curves tools, similar to cost curves.