If you missed CEEC’s Mineral Processing and Innovation Workshop in Brisbane on 27 August 2018, or want to recap, you can now visit the CEEC Resources page to check out the presentations from our inspiring keynote speakers.
The highly successful Brisbane event brought together miners, METS and researchers to share solutions to the industry’s energy and productivity challenges. Our keynote speakers at the Mineral Processing and Innovation Workshop were:
- Dr Ben Adair, CRC ORE CEO and Managing Director
- Dr Mary Stewart, Energetics Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director
- Dirk Baas, PanAust Senior Advisor Process and Control
- Amy Lamb, MMG Principal Metallurgist
- Professor Neville Plint, UQ SMI Director.
As we are progressively uploading presentations from our keynote speakers, please return to the Resources page over the coming weeks to view these presentations.
You can also visit the page to download the Comminution Energy Curves presentation from Dr Grant Ballantyne, which explains how CEEC’s free energy curves tools (including five new enhancements) can be applied to benchmark and quantify options for improving energy efficiency and productivity.