Interested in enhancing the energy efficiency, value and productivity of your site? Then join us in Adelaide, Australia, on Wednesday, 19 June for the next CEEC Mineral Processing and Innovation Workshop.
This exciting one-day event follows the Copper to the World Conference and will be held at the stunning National Wine Centre, in the heart of Adelaide’s Botanic Gardens.
Heading the bill is keynote speaker Andrew Cole, Managing Director and CEO of OZ Minerals. Andrew has more than 25 years’ global experience in exploration and operations and will present his vision for steering smart energy and productivity for sustainable mining, processing and communities.
He will join an impressive (soon to be announced) line-up of mining company senior leaders, globally recognised researchers and METS experts, who will share:
- site improvement opportunities, case studies and best practice
- newly employed technologies and emerging advances from around the world
- new gen energy options to optimise mine and plant operations.
Workshop participants are also encouraged to bring along plant data and try out CEEC’s free Energy Curves Program to benchmark the comminution energy efficiency of your site and explore the impacts of different operational scenarios.
Places at this unique professional development and networking event are limited, so click here to book now.
Keynote and breakfast – Vision for the Future
- Steering smart energy and productivity for sustainable mining, processing and communities
Session 1 – Capturing Value NOW
- Tackling energy productivity improvement in existing operations – Comminution, processing and other insights
Session 2 – What’s NEW and NEXT?
- Emerging projects and innovative advances – Value from future comminution and next gen plants
Session 3 – The New Energy Era
- Harnessing value – Low emissions plants of the future
Session 4 – Leading Change (Panel discussion)
- Bringing innovative tech and new energy into operations - Improvement into action
Close – South Australian wine tasting and networking