Austmine has announced the full speaker line-up for its Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon conference at Brisbane in May 2019.
Join speakers from BHP, Anglo American, Evolution Mining, Teck Resources, Newmont Mining, Roy Hill, CMOC Northparkes Mines, Iluka Resources, Codelco, OceanaGold and many more who will discuss:
- Cutting through the over-abundance of data to pinpoint efficiency and productivity improvement opportunities
- Leveraging the latest in processing and recovery techniques to generate more value from your resource
- Graduating to real-time orebody knowledge and management using the latest technologies
- Accelerating the rate of innovation adoption within mining companies
- Identifying the right technology for your operation or business: cutting through the noise
- And of course, the latest and greatest in next generation equipment and technology: electric vehicles; augmented reality; autonomous vehicles and smart blasting.
The conference brings together the industry’s leading thinkers to share practical and inspiring mining advances.
The 2019 event is structured around five key themes:
- Intelligent equipment: Gain insights into how intelligent equipment can take us to the next frontier, including autonomous heavy vehicles, sensors, drilling and AI.
- The human element of technology: Understand how companies are enabling their workforce to create a culture of ideas and processes in order to embrace new solution thinking.
- Analytics, data and security: Discover how the latest developments in digital efficiencies, analytics and data systems are leading the change to the industry.
- Integration and connectivity: Unearth the latest in digital innovations challenging the status quo of the industry and taking us to a fully connected mine.
- Striving towards sustainability: Learn how the industry is striving towards sustainability with the adoption of new technologies, renewable energy sources and world-class processes for water and waste management.
Hear from the METS companies at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and digital technologies, and the global leaders who are capitalising on these technologies.
The three-day conference will feature presentations, case studies, workshops, networking opportunities, and Austmine’s industry awards with guest speaker, Curtis McGrath OAM, Australian Paralympic gold medallist and 2018 Sydney Invictus Games Ambassador.