Abstracts are now open for the 7th International Conference on Semi-Autogenous and High Pressure Grinding Technology at Vancouver in September 2019.
Submit abstracts here.
The conference, located at the new JW Marriott Parq Vancouver hotel, has the theme (R)Evolution.
Choose from the 2015 topics below, or try something completely different as the 2019 conference sessions will be based on the abstracts submitted:
- Energy of comminution – general
- Test work and ore characterization - SAG mills
- Test work and ore characterization - HPGRs
- Discrete element modelling
- Modelling and Simulation
- Comminution circuit design
- Mill drives
- Mill liners
- Autogenous grinding
- Fine grinding
- Plant start-up - AG/SAG mill circuits
- Plant start-up - HPGR circuits
- SAG pre-crushing
- Process control
- Operating practices
- SAG/AG circuit optimization (Part 1)
- SAG/AG Circuit Optimization (Part 2)
- HPGR circuit optimization
- General interest.