A number of CEEC Directors and staff were pleased to present at the Precon Conference in late 2020, which brought a spotlight on some exciting developments in preconcentration and sensors.
Some particular themes of interest to CEEC’s network include:
- Preconcentration to eliminate and reduce tailings: case studies, waste rejection,
- Ore sorting and bulk sorting: case studies, the financial case, sensor-based ore sorting and bulk sorting technologies, direct gold measurement for bulk ore sorting, on-line sensors, in-pit truck, bench and equipment bulk sensing, sensor-based particle ore sorting
- Preconcentration technologies and orebody amenability: case studies and pilots, evaluating through grade engineering and IES, in-pit sizing considerations, gravity pre-concentration, assessing ore sorting options for greenfields projects
- Environment and Economic Payoffs – quantifying downstream impacts and financial cases
- Pre-concentration techniques – Evaluation methods for assessing and estimating ore sorting performance
- Orebody and geometallurgical modelling and testwork - drill core data prediction, LIBS quantitative mineralogy on the belt
A number of quality contributions of interest to our network are are progressively becoming available from our Resource Centre
If you are interested in purchasing proceedings, please use this link to contact AusIMM directly.
Thankyou to the AusIMM, the Precon Digital conference committee, all the speakers, authors and presenters, and CRC ORE for this first hybrid conference and the sharing of cutting edge information across industry on the important area of preconcentration.