Australian Technology: Inspiring Global Mining Innovation
Austmine is proud to announce the launch of its 2013 Conference and Exhibition – the premier event in Australia’s mining calendar.
2011 delivered the biggest and best event yet, drawing together over 400 mining industry executives from over 20 countries around the world, with world class technologies and cutting edge case studies being presented and shared amongst the group.
On the 20th- 24th May, 2013, Austmine will be holding the next edition of this landmark forum, bringing together the best products in the market with the most pressing challenges in the mining sector around the globe today. We have presentations delivered by innovators in the industry, including talks by Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Newcrest, Gold Fields (South Africa), and Oceana Gold.
To ensure that the event is relevant to current market conditions, we’re examining topic areas which will focus on the role that technology and innovation can play in improving operational effectiveness, creating global supply chains and workforce safety.
Furthermore the event includes break-out streams on some of the emerging mining markets focusing on opportunities, logistical challenges, and Governmental requirements.
Topics to Be Addressed in the Conference Agenda Include:
We want our delegates to leave our event with a range of new strategies, contacts, solutions, and ideas for the future of mining technology and innovations. As a result our program will cover a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to:
- Western Australia: Global Mining Opportunities Hub
- Mining’s Technology Future
- Mining Technology Partnerships: Taking the Supply Chain Global
- Improving Operational Performance through Automation
- Business Improvement and Operational Excellence in a Tightening Economy
- Ensuring Workforce Safety, Training & Environmental Security
- Break-out Sessions on the Emerging Markets of: Russia, Southern Africa, Mongolia and Brazil
Specialized focused workshops will also make up a critical part of the conference, as well as organized field trips.